Very few of us go through this life without forming a maladaptive habit in relationship to something or someone. All too often these habits turn into addictions and dependencies. No magic wand makes addictions disappear, but through focused determination and proper treatment while building a healthy, strong and vital support network, people breakthrough their addictions.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere with expert leadership to guide you through your transformation, the decisions you make have the potential to significantly improve the Outcome of your Recovery.
- Employee Assistance Program
- College Students
- Adults (all age groups)
- Children and Adolescents (10 and older)
Presentations Treated Include (but aren’t limited to):
Behavioral Addictions (Other than Substance Use):
Behavioral science experts believe that all entities capable of stimulating a person can be addictive; and whenever a habit changes into an obligation, it can be considered as an addiction.
- Sex Related
- Electronic (Gaming, TV, Internet, Phone)
Substance Abuse and Dependence
Depressants (Central Nervous System Depressants will put you to sleep, relieve anxiety and muscle spasms, and prevent seizures)
Barbiturates (phenobarbital, Florina, Nembutal)
- Rapid Dependence and Tolerance
- Benzodiazepines (Valium, Xanax, Halcion, Ativan, Klonopin, Restoril, Rohypnol)
- Sedative-hypnotics (Ambien, Sonata, Tranquilizers)
Stimulants (These drugs Stimulate the Central Nervous System)
- Cocaine (Coke, Coca, Crack, Flake, Snow, and Soda Cot)
- Narcotics (Derived from Opiates or Opioids, dulls the senses, relieves pain and induces profound sleep in moderate doses)
Hallucinogens (These drugs cause hallucinations)
Drugs of Concern
- Bath Salts or Designer Cathinones
- Salvia Divinorum